* Check-in time 13:00 O'clock, Check-out time 11:00 O'clock.
* Buffet Breakfast is serving from 07:30 untill 10:30 in Tashkonak Hotel's covered garden restaurant.rn* Hotel serviced only Breakfast No Lunch & Dinner.
* There are many nice local restaurant around hotel guest order from restaurants and can eat in our breakfast saloon.
* Hotel is historic building and only three floors that wice No Elevator.
* Pets are Not allowed.
* All food within hotel premises is halal.
* Alcoholic drinks are not served at the hotel. But Our hotel guests can buy or bring own alcohol drinks to hotel room & use our Top Terrace with sea view or garden restaurant.
* As we are a family hotel, we reserve the right to refuse any reservations from unmarried couples who are Turkish citizens. We will also not accept reservations for a Turkish citizen living in Turkey accompanied by a foreign citizen, who cannot produce a marriage certificate at check-in. Please note that in the case of any reservation that is made and does not meet these conditions, we will not be able to honour it.rn
As many amazing sites that there are to see in Istanbul it is sometimes nice in your travels to escape to a quieter spot and sit back and enjoy the view. The Hotel Tash Konak offers 24 hr access to their private roof-top terrace. This quiet spot boasts an incredible view. Enjoy your Turkish coffee and Turkish tea while overlooking the harbour action of the Sea of Marmara, or slip up late at night for star gaziing and a peak at the Blue Mosque, breath taking in the night sky.
The terrace is a lovely additon to the hotel. It is the perfect place to read or relax before hitting the busy streets of Istanbul. The terrace could also be accessed at any time and was a very pleasant place to sit.
Istanbul’s city streets can sometimes feel busy and full of action. Open buffet breakfast is provided in the our own private secluded covered garden restaurant.
After a day of city life retreat to the quiet, intimate garden at the Hotel Tash Konak. Sit and relax amongst the old stone walls and hydrangeas. Beautifully kept greens are the perfect hide-away for a relaxing afternoon or evening.
You can sit here in the sun sipping a glass of fresh Turkish tea or coffee in the midst of this teeming, bustling city.
You can also order dinner from near restaurants and you can eat at our garden restaurant.